So, the whole time I have been pregnant (even before I was pregnant) I knew I was having a boy. But I kept wanting to be fair and keep girl thoughts just in case. Here are some cute booties I have made.
These are the first pair, with help from Robbie Mom.
These ones I made for my niece Lily's baby blessing!
These are very tiny and cute ones I made in California.
These are my personal favorites. Made out of my very own Jeans.
I have made a bunch more but haven't taken pictures yet, and I think I have retired for a while as I am enjoying making boy things as I no longer feel the need to be fair, knowing that we are having a boy!
I have made a bunch more but haven't taken pictures yet, and I think I have retired for a while as I am enjoying making boy things as I no longer feel the need to be fair, knowing that we are having a boy!
5 comments:
those are adorable! I wish I was that creative. Do you have any names yet?
those are adorable! I wish I was that creative. Do you have any names yet?
Marybeth! Those are so incredibly cute!! I can't believe you made those!!
These are so cute. I too wish I could make these, but they wouldn't look good on my boys, haha. They do have a pattern for boy booties that are cute: http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2010/03/boy-bootie-pattern-is-here.html
Well, all I can say is that you are cute. I loved talking to you the other day and hope that you are still doing well. I see from your blog how talented you are!!! Wow, you have done some really cute things. Then again you have always been pretty creative!!!!:)
Post a Comment