

Valentine's Day has always been special to me. It was fun to get a special Valentine from my parents, telling us how much they loved us. One of the most special Valentine's Days we had as a family was when we all got to go to the Boston Temple and witness my sisters being sealed to us forever. It helped us to better understand the true meaning of love. Since then it has always been a special "sister day" for me. Well, each day this week I got a special Valentine from my boy. He loves to start early and make me feel extra special. He also knows how much I love Valentine's Day colors. So he decorated our apartment in hearts, streamers, rose petals, real roses and candy! It was very fun! We also had very delicious heart shaped pizzas and strawberry milk. With a very festive table setting! I love that sweet husband of mine. We have so much fun!
1 comment:
It has been so much fun spending the two nights out there with you on Monday and Tuesday! Robbie did do a great job decorating your room with valentines. I had a lot of fun out there!!! Love you. :)
Post a Comment