So it was hard for me to believe that this day would really ever come. Each week it seems more and more real and I become more and more grateful and excited. We truly feel so blessed!
Still very sleepy.But it wasn't too long before he made it quite obvious that
IT'S A BOY!
*We have a few very clear pictures of this, so clear in fact that I was hesitating putting one on because I don't want to embarrass this adorable boy, but since it didn't upload I took it as a sign, but take my word on it! The doctor laughed like crazy when he saw how clear it was (That was a little odd but whatever!) We are so excited!!!!

But it didn't take long for him to tell us what we already knew HE IS #1. (We thought this was hilarious. It was so clear and direct! He already had a little sense of humor!)
He got this very cute Red Sox onesie from Grandma and Grandpa Zeller!
We of course went shopping with a purpose after wards. This of course was very fun!
And we found this little gem, perfect for a father and son picture!
So those who guessed boy (it was 12-8), Way to go!!
So those who guessed boy (it was 12-8), Way to go!!



11 comments:
Congrats you guys! Little boys are so cute. And now our little guys can be buds!
Such great news! I'm glad you're still doing well with the pregnancy. Thinking of you. :)
Yeah!! I love the belly shot!
Congratulations! He'll be super handsome. You look so adorable pregnant!
Yes, that is a tiny little home he's living in...your belly is so cute! I am so thrilled for you guys. CONGRATS!!!! Oh, and it pretty much made my week to talk to you today.
that is awesome Rob congrats...my wife is expecting in July
I am so excited. Today my friend and I took a vote. I guessed it would be a boy and she guessed it would be a girl. I was right!!!
So excited for my future nephew.
I found some baby name ideas, that you wanted me to think of. I even looked up the meaning of the name. My list is:
Drew (Meaning in Greek: Man, warrior), Phillip (Meaning in Greek: Lover of horses), Kyle (Meaning in Gaelic: Strait of water), John (Like Dads name.) (Meaning in Hebrew: God is gracious.), Matthew (Meaning in Hebrew: Gift of God.), Bernard (Meaning in Germanic: Brave as a bear.), Benjamin (Meaning in Hebrew: Son of my right hand.), Edward (Meaning in english: Wealth protector.), Or of course, the last one, Robbert Jr. ( Meaning for Robbert in Germanic: Bright fame.) I found all of these names on: http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/search.php?p=qsearch&s_gender=3&s_copt=2&i_search=
There are some ideas, if you just want to look around. I am soo excited for both of you. Love you. :D
Yays! Those ultrasound pictures are so fun! You got some really good ones. I love profile shots! And I LOL'ed at the last one. What a cute, sweet little boy!
Yeah so excite for you! It is quite obvious when they are boys. Remembering the ultrasound from Savanna and then seeing our little boy this time-it was quite obvious. And TC was the same way about posting it on the blog. Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. You guys are going to be such amazing parents!
Ahhh so cute congrats!! How exciting...he is going to be adorable:) Yes, I hear its pretty clear when you got a boy in there. He is gonna be soo adorable. Marybeth I am just so happy for you two. Nobody deserves it more that you guys!! I have about 4 weeks till I find out...and I am dying to know.
Horray and congrats! That is so exciting and you are going to be such an awesome mom! Boys are soooo much cheaper too! :)
Post a Comment