We are loving this little guy! I am loving being pregnant and all the new and exciting experiences we are having! We are constantly grateful for this experience and are grateful for all your prayers! We can't wait to see him again on Monday!!
You are darling!!! And I love the St. Patty's Day picture :) That is the day we find out what we are having!! I am about exactly one month behind you. And I am telling you having a little boy is the best...we will see what we are having this time :)
9 comments:
That is so cute, MB! You are too adorable pregnant. Yay for baby boy!
you look fantastic!! love the pics
MB you are so CUTE! I'm so bummed that I'm missing this for you. But I must say being pregnant suits you.
Aww, precious bump (barely)! I can tell your just embracing the whole pregnancy experience. You're looking so cute.
Those are cute pictures!!! So excited!!!
OH MY GOSH!! You are quite possibly the cutest pregnant girl ever. nuff said.
Seriously, you look great and I'm so excited...okay...THRILLED...for you. Miss your cute face though...
You are adorable pregnant!! LOVE these pictures, what a fun fun idea MB!
oh these are cute pics. I love this layout. Well, i think you said it well. Nothing is better than feeling those kicks and movements. ha ha. \
You are darling!!! And I love the St. Patty's Day picture :) That is the day we find out what we are having!! I am about exactly one month behind you. And I am telling you having a little boy is the best...we will see what we are having this time :)
Post a Comment