Ya so some of you may know.....WE MOVED!! Across the country! We are very excited and have been very busy but we are loving it. More updates once we get internet!!! And pictures...because it is beautiful here!
We are sad that you're so far away, but super excited for you at the same time. I just wish we would've followed through and called you guys to hang out this summer! Can't wait to see an update... Take care!
5 comments:
Shoot, we missed our photo shoot
where did you move?
dangit! I kept thinking I should call you and kept forgetting to call you. I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth...
I'm glad that you made it safely. We miss you tons!
We are sad that you're so far away, but super excited for you at the same time. I just wish we would've followed through and called you guys to hang out this summer! Can't wait to see an update... Take care!
Post a Comment