I made this video for my Dad for Father's day and put in on their blog but I thought I would put it here too. Honestly my Dad is just amazing. Robbie and I both feel very blessed to have such amazing fathers. His Dads video is here.
In addition I just want to say that Robbie will someday be such an amazing Dad. I can't wait to see him in that role....But until then I will just enjoy him all to myself. What a hunkasaurus.
4 comments:
Great video Marybeth...That was really nice
Great video Marybeth...That was really nice
That was an awesoem video I loved it!!! you are so right you do have a really amazing dad!!!
Robbie looks like such a stud-muffin! I have another friend that does photography (I've told you about her) and she takes pictures in front of this orange wall all the time. I want some of us there...please?
Post a Comment