
Robbie and I were able to get away for a few days. We went to Southern California and enjoyed the sun, the break and especially Disneyland! It was so much fun! We will probably make a video of it soon but one of my students dropped my Mac and it doesn't work...so its getting fixed. I don't like to load up my desk top since I use it for all my photography stuff. So we will just have to wait!

Here we are on one of the rides! It was great!
Oh and Robbie's family had a bear in a tree in their backyard....yeah crazy, if you want to see more of that, my footage actually (you can hear me telling animal control to shoot it, I promise I am not an animal hater! I was just a little scared) click here.
Oh and Robbie's family had a bear in a tree in their backyard....yeah crazy, if you want to see more of that, my footage actually (you can hear me telling animal control to shoot it, I promise I am not an animal hater! I was just a little scared) click here.
1 comment:
i am so jealous you went to disneyland, but not about the close encounter with the bear. that is straight up crazy!!!
Post a Comment