Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

The loot! Notice our Easter Bunny's tradition of making a mini bunny out of a napkin. What a silly fellow.
The Easter bunny was very good to me. Look at that cute journal, bobby pins, tic tacs and Twilight. What more could a girl want?
Robbie made out like a bandit too. A handsome new tie, two of his favorite movies, a BYU pen and a mini Book of Mormon to bring on campus. Oh and a hand embroidered towel.
I decorated some cookies while Robbie was taking a test Friday before conference.
As you can see I had a little too much time on my hands. It was a fun time!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, I am impressed with those cookies! You did such a good job!! And great Easter bunnie gifts, too. :)

Jeni said...

Looks like you guys did well with the easter Bunny. Those cookies are amazing!

idasale said...

You are so good!! Those cookies are impressive!! Way to go on the Twilight Easter Bunny!!

Karriba said...

Oh Marybeth! You Got Twilight!!! I LUV THAT MOVIE!!! And Robbie, you got a tie, nice color!!! I love blue!!!