Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Pictures of the Birthday Boy

My parents took a lot of slides growing up, They have since digitized them, and gave me a CD of them for my Birthday. So I thought it would be fun to show a few of them to those who have never seen "Little (big) Robbie"
Speaking of big, I am sure glad that I ended up the way that I did instead of continuing to look like this only bigger with age.
I loved sports and soccer, I think this is a good picture to represent that from a young age
This seems very typical of a child this age. I found some "Seeds" on the ground and was hoping to sell them it looks like "Supply and Demand" took affect here.
I just thought this was a funny picture, I have always been a little cheezy.
This is an awesome picture. I love the one gl0ve and my Dad's rain boots. It is really funny
This is probably one of my favorites. How do you even get in a position like this?
I thought that this was a perfect picture for the time. Nothing beats the late 80's and Early 90's
For those of you that never new the "Bleached Blonde Robbie" here is your chance. I don't even think Marybeth has met him either

6 comments:

TC, Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Robbie. It is good to know that Savanna has a chance to not be a chunker when she gets older-lol.

Maryblog said...

I wish I had met that bleach blonde hottie. Ow Ow! I love those pictures, you are adorable. Bring on the Robbie Jr's.

Katie Smith said...

Happy Birthday Rob. I love the acid-washed jeans...ah, memories. Oh, and the bleached blond hair is to die for. Hope you had a fantastic day!

Brittany and Scott said...

happy birthday robbie!!! loved the pictures of you when you little; especially the 90s flashback. and i can't believe you have never tied died before; that post brought back some great memories and we might have to copy you and do that for an fhe also

Emily W said...

oh man! I love that first picture. Just makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday Robbie!!!!