Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keep on Keeping on!


So this week has been crazy in my classroom, my assistants have been sick and things are just rather off. All of my students seem a little out of sorts but you know what, even though I come home absolutely exhausted I still LOVE IT! I love my job. It love that it keeps me on my toes. I am always having to create new behavior plans and materials to help my students and thats what I love!! Its great to find something that you love and be able to get paid for it (even if its not that much). Since there are confidentiality rules I can't put pictures of them on but here are some of their feet (from last year), aren't they adorable?

3 comments:

Lori said...

Way to have a positive attitude! I looked at your photography blog-- it looks great! The pics of Mike, Katie, and Jack turned out really good!

Brittany and Scott said...

do you teach special ed?

Emily W said...

I recognize those feet! Especially the ones with the pink pants :)