Monday, September 1, 2008

Done....I hope!

My oh so favorite part...IV's.....just kidding. I hate needles, you would think I would be use to it by now....not so much!

Here I am before the surgery....making an "I am not very excited" look at Robbie. I am glad he brought the camera but I was a little nervous.Another before picture. I was a little afraid so I wanted a good picture or kindof good picture of the two of us.



What do you think.....before or after surgery. Thats right. I had some drugs in there. But I got to eat so that was nice. It had been soooooo long!
Heres my pin cushion self. The grand total was three in the left arm and one in the right and the one in the right is the most bruised....its pretty gross. I am recovering pretty well but had a little passing out incident on Saturday night which sent me to the ER. But besides being exhausted all the time I feel pretty good. As for migraines...I will let you know in about 3 months....for those who don't know they fixed a hole in my heart in hopes to cure my migraines and decrease my stroke risk! Go Heart Go! All I can say is that I have the most amazing husband in the world. He has waited on me hand and foot. Waited anxiously for an hour and a half while I was in surgery and has just been great. Plus I have only passed out 2x in my life and Robbie has caught me both times....AMAZING!!!! I love that guy!

5 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

I'm so glad you are okay! After Robbie's post i was worried because I didn't know what you were going in for. Phew! Hope you have an uber quick recovery!

idasale said...

We are praying for a great recovery for you and for the surgery to do what is was supposed to! Love you guys!!!

Abbie said...

Get to feeling better. I think I know what it is for... I do right? :) Yay for Robbie being a great husband. We like those kinds of people.

Britney and Jaron said...

I hope you are feeling better really soon! I had no idea and I hope everything goes well! I would love to come see you soon. Let me know if I can do anything since I live in Spanish Fork! It is great to hear that Robbie is taking care of you! Aren't husbands great!?

Trent & Tara said...

Man surgery is the worst...i didn't know all that was going on with you. I really hope your all better. Oh, and I didn't know you were a teacher as well. I gotta give you credit girl that seems like some hard work. Cute photo of their feet hanging down.