Andrew!!
So, this is my buddy Andrew. One summer when I came home from college I was Andrew's 1:1 assistant at a summer camp. It was one of the greatest summers I have ever had! got to play all day and hang out with one of the most amazing people I have ever met. So this past week I was able to see him at a little reunion we were having! It was so fun. He has just graduated from High School and is looking forward to being an assistant coach! You have to watch this movie on the link below. Its incredible. It really makes me hope that the world is changing in this direction because unfortunately I tried to get things like this to happen when I was in High School but some people just don't understand. I commend Norwell High School and any public school system that truly understands the difference that these amazing individuals like Andrew (and my sister Catie) can make! These are the nicest, most pure, sincere and caring people in the whole world. Our father in heaven has really blessed us by allowing us to live in this world with such perfect people! http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1453536171&channel=245991542
1 comment:
Mary Beth. I'm so glad you posted that article about Andrew. I watched it and it brought tears to my eyes. What a great group of kids. It's nice to hear stories like that. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment