Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We did it!!! We finally got the opportunity to go to 7 peaks. The Grand opening was Saturday but there was bad weather, Then it was Memorial Day and it rained. So Tuesday evening we went and there was no one there. It is the first of many at 7 peaks
I am disappointed that a video that we took is not posting. I wanted to show Allen that the slides aren't as scary as he thought they would be. I think you can handle it. It is only four feet high, but I think you can work up to it. We can practice on the slides at the park and then make the jump to the four footer.

6 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

fun times!!! in all of my years in provo i never made it to seven peaks. :(

Jeni said...

I never went to 7 peaks either...I have to say you both look naked in that first picture.

Jeni said...

So I just read the comment your dad posted on the same picture...his comment was much funnier, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was taken aback at first

Maryblog said...

Haha I just noticed that too. The way my arms are they cover up the straps of my swim suit! Whoops. I promise I am wearing one and NO it is not a tube top! haha Good times! We could retitle the post, "Naked at 7 peaks" Yikes, we will have to watch that next time!

Katie Smith said...

Hooray for Seven Peaks! I think I've been every night since Wednesday and I can't wait to get there during the way when it's a bit warmer. We most certainly have to get together and go.

maggie-t said...

Jeremy and I got our passes yesterday and went to Seven Peaks to play (not work) for the first time today. We loved it. I can't wait for the weather to warm up!