Sunday, February 17, 2008

We got a Couch!!!!!

We got a couch this week that we have wanted for a very long time. It was a great deal and even better deal that we get to sit on it every day. It is so comfy. It is a little big for our apartment but considering the size it fits very well. We LOVE it!!!

8 comments:

idasale said...

Nice couch!!! We need one of those in the basment!! Hey I wish we could have seen you guys today but Ellianna has had what I think is a bit of the flu I don't know what it really is but I have changed about 10,000 diapers and didn't really want those exploding in the car that and sharing it with everyone else! Hope it was a great day!

Jeni said...

That's a great couch!!!!! We also want one similar to that for our basement. Good job choosing leather...they stay so much cleaner especially when the little ones come.

Jeni said...

Harley said: "(gasp) LOVE IT!!"

Lori said...

Woot-woot! (That was a shout out for the couch. Nice taste!) We love it.

Allen has yet to finish the TAG. arg! He'll get on that soon. :)

We are going to the ward activity tomorrow night. You there? And also there's a married couples dance (free) at BYU we're going to try to drop in at for a while on Saturday. You should come! It would be fun fun. I posted about it on our blog, so you can get the details there.

We will have to come & try out your couch soon to test it for said comfy-ness. :)

Scott said...

dude that thing looks WAY too big for your apartment...can you even walk around anymore? or do you just crawl around on the couch?

Brittany and Scott said...

sweet looking couch!!

Katie Smith said...

Very sweet couch! It looks so soft and comfortable.

By the way, it was great getting to talk to you the other night. I especially appreciated all of the insider tips for Seven Peaks. I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog?

Unknown said...

Hey this is Allen and I have a testimony of that couch. Great for cuddling. RB and MB, beware next time there is a battle of Nerts because I've thought it over and I've decided I will cheat to win.