Monday, December 10, 2007

Its been a while!

At our R.S. enrichment I made this cute little nativity out of sculpie...aka clay. It was very fun and I was pretty impressed with myself...mostly..

Also I got tagged by Meredith....thanks pal. It was forever ago but I need to write six truths or habits. Here they are.
1. I am pretty organized when it comes to small areas...aka drawers, closets etc...but I can still have clothes and shoes all over the floor but I have to have each little area tidy....wierd I know...but I actually have become less ocd about it lately...hopefully I will turn it into a more healthy habit.
2. I dated my hubby for about 3 years....not that long to the world....really long to those LDS folks....I am not allowed to tell many people that...but it worked for us. Timing is everything.
3. My husband is a better shopper and dresser than I am. Most of you probably knew that. If I have a cute outfit...he picked it out, and bought it....correct size everytime! AMAZING! I am glad I have him around...who knows what kinds of crazy things I would walk out of the house wearing if I didn't have him, sometimes I still slip out with some pretty nutty outfits but most of the time he catches me before I embarass myself.
4. I am very ambitious and this is a more recent thing...sometimes I think it may be unhealthy...but then again, if you keep dreaming you'll keep moving, I won't share all my ambitions (which include a multitude of different masters degrees and educational pursuits) but some are pretty out there!
5. Most people already know this but I have the best husband in the world. He is so sweet and so unselfish....I look at him all the time and think...man how did I get so lucky...I never knew marriage would make you feel so inadequate but I guess thats what happens when you marry someone amazing...so be careful.
6. As you can see I am struggling for truths people may not know...but...heres the last one....it may be cheating...I have never been tagged before...and I hope I don't get tagged again...only because I can never think of anything to say.
So I tag anyone who has never been tagged before or who has some juicy truths that they need to get out in the open.

Anyway Happy Holidays and we will try to do more than 1 post a month!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

So Sean and I are waiting for you to post the Marbleworks challenge winnings on Robbie's page. Have you done it and I just missed it?

Maryblog said...

No we haven't, we have still been waiting for Robbie's brother to comment but we may just ditch that idea. Oh well!

Lori said...

MaryBeth! Your cookie dough is gone already!!! It was so good! Thanks for bringing dinner & playing games w/ us. We had a lot of fun! I need your email... can you send it to lorifrost1@gmail? Thanks! Merry Christmas!!

Rachel said...

i love you adorable little nativity!

Brittany and Scott said...

love your nativity scene!! i can't believe you made it out of "clay"

Lori said...

Hey! Are you guys back?