Robb and I had a lot of fun today at Jump on it. The hoops are like 15-18 ft higher than the trampolines...we tried to dunk but...ya know. It was really fun but took a ton of energy. Its a great workout!
Looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things and getting a good work out at the same time, way to work it! Give me a call sometime Marybeth, we'll catch up on all of the happenings between us.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I always wanted to go there when I was in Provo but never found the time.
were is that
Looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things and getting a good work out at the same time, way to work it! Give me a call sometime Marybeth, we'll catch up on all of the happenings between us.
nice jumper!
Post a Comment