Robb and I went to California last weekend. While he was at the UCLA vs. BYU game I hung out with my old Roommate Emily! We had a fun time with my new camera!
Haha, I have been getting bad migraines and have been told to stay out of the hot sun...stinks huh? I end up ruining it for everyone there anyway by how sick I get. Oh well! I don't know whats goingon with those Cougars...but I have noticed that they win when I am there...so I'll get better about it!
4 comments:
That's why BYU lost. You ditched the game!! What's the deal.
Haha, I have been getting bad migraines and have been told to stay out of the hot sun...stinks huh? I end up ruining it for everyone there anyway by how sick I get. Oh well! I don't know whats goingon with those Cougars...but I have noticed that they win when I am there...so I'll get better about it!
Welcome to Blogger World - on your own that is.
It's good to communicate!
hey i like the new blog and i updated ours happy now, jk, we miss you guys and cant wait to see u in november!!! i like the pic of u in the tree!
Post a Comment